We reserve the right to alter or amend these policies at any time, at our sole discretion, without prior notification or consent. Please check back to verify our current TOS.
Your use of this web site constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Terms Of Service (TOS)
- You must agree to these terms.
- These terms are enforceable to the full extent of the laws of the state of Maine.
- An authorized representative should be present at the shoot (or prior arrangements made) to allow access as well as to make known important elements to be photographed or to not be photographed.
- Properties are shot AS IS. Proper staging, cleaning, and other preparation must be completed prior to our arrival, re-shoots will be billed at the full rate.
- Cancellations require a 24 hour prior notice. Cancellations without proper notification and "no-shows" will incur the regular agreed upon fees. Tardiness beyond fifteen minutes will be considered a "no-show". **We will do our best to accommodate your schedules and to prioritize any re-schedules.
- Inclement weather requiring a re-schedule will be performed at the earliest time possible and will not incur any additional fees.
- The right to use the produced images will be granted to you (the original purchaser) for the sole purpose of marketing the property and will automatically terminate after 365 days from the date of notice of delivery or until the listing terminates, whichever is least.
- We hold all copyright privileges to the images and expressly prohibit their use for any other purpose or by any third party, including but not limited to; builders, designers, stagers, or architects, or sellers and buyers, without prior written consent.
- Your logo / likeness and contact information may be used for marketing purposes, in web, print, or other various media. You may edit/update your information at any time on your "Client Page".